AIS Windows is one of the Strategic Business Units of AIS – India’s leading integrated glass manufacturer. AIS Windows offers a comprehensive range of fenestration products in uPVC, wood and aluminium substrates. Available in a range of customizable options, AIS Windows are designed for use in both residential and commercial spaces.
AIS Windows enriches lifestyles through enhanced aesthetics while also offering varied solutions in acoustic comfort, privacy and security. It is one stop solution for all your doors and windows needs.
Asahi India Glass Ltd. (AIS) is India’s leading integrated glass solutions company and a dominant player both in the automotive and architectural glass segments. It commands over 70% share in the Indian automotive glass market. Established in 1984, AIS’ footprint today spans the entire spectrum of the automotive and architectural glass value chains. AIS provides end to end solutions right from manufacturing of glass, processing, fabrication and installation services. We cater to customers in domestic and international markets. It is a sand-to-solutions organization offering varied types of glass products & services for institutional buyers as well as retail customers, including:
• Automotive glass products: The various types of glass range from laminated windshields, tempered glass for sidelites and backlites to a range of value-added glasses like Solar control, Acoustic, De-fogger, Head-up display, etc.
• Architectural glass products: Our architectural product range includes clear, tinted, solar control & heat reflective glass, mirrors, frosted and back painted glass, along with a range of value added solutions in privacy, safety and acoustics.
• AIS Windshield Experts: India’s first and largest car windscreen repair & replacement network in India with presence across 42 cities with 88 conveniently located service centers. It is the preferred destination for discerning customers who want their car windscreen replaced or repaired.
• AIS Glasxperts: India’s only provider of lifestyle solutions in glass whose offerings span privacy, aesthetics, security, acoustic, energy-efficiency and door and window solutions.
• AIS Windows: A range of High Performance uPVC, wood and aluminium door and window solutions that include Acoustic, Privacy, Energy efficiency and Safety & Security solutions.
The company’s origin can be traced to the JV agreement between the Labroo family, Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (AGC), Japan and Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. in 1984. As promoter group, the three entities jointly hold about 55% of paid-up equity capital of AIS with the balance 45% being held by the public. Listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange, AIS epitomises the highest standard of transparency, integrity and most importantly, trust – amongst its customers for whom AIS is a partner of choice, its employees and other stake holders. Our Collaborator- AGC Inc., Japan: Established in 1907, it is one of the leading glass producers of the world. The AGC Group has operations in over 20 countries with a total of over 200 subsidiaries and approximately 50,000 group employees worldwide. United in relentlessly pursuing operational excellence, each AGC Group member strives to create value under the banner of the group vision, “Look Beyond”.
Today, more than ever, AIS – India’s leading glass manufacturer, is driven to market-leading innovations providing the right blend between daylight and energy saving, visual and thermal comfort, technology and sensitivity, along with state of the art glass manufacturing plants. AIS enables an age of Green Buildings, supporting a truly sustainable future.