AIS Aluminium Sliding Doors
are preferred over conventional doors as they are compact and occupy less space. The Aluminium frames provide an elegant and glossy look, enhancing the aesthetics of the space. These doors are more durable and secure than other doors.
Aluminium Sliding Doors
are lightweight, highly durable, and corrosion resistant.
- Construction Depth – 91.2 – 212.5 mm
- Uf-Value – 7.0 W/m²K
- Sound Reduction – 20-30 dB
- Maximum Infill – 31 mm
- Maximum Height – 3300 mm
- Maximum Width – 1800 mm
Features and Benefits
- Easy to operate and maintenance-free
- Establishes a seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor spaces
- Easy gliding function that helps in saving space
- Allows ample natural light
- Facilitates proper ventilation
- Protects from air and noise pollution as they are airtight
- Eco-friendly option
- Homes – openings to patios, closets, dividing spaces
- Offices – hallways, conference rooms, office fronts, cabins
- Educational Institutions – staff rooms, entrances
- Commercial Buildings – entryways, storefronts
Our aluminum sliding doors come in the following variants –
Bypass Aluminium Sliding Doors
The ideal option for smaller spaces such as bathrooms or closets, bypass sliding doors come with tracks placed on the top and bottom of the door.
Pocket Aluminium Sliding Doors
Another great option for smaller spaces or for those who do not prefer large doors – pocket sliding doors do not come with hinges and when slid open, they easily disappear into a ‘pocket’ in the adjacent wall.
Slimline Aluminium Sliding Doors
These types of sliding door are the best option for a more minimalistic appearance. They come with a wider glass area and the least amount of visible aluminium to give a thoroughly unobstructed view of the outdoors.
These types of aluminum sliding doors pair large door panels with effortless fingertip operation – the doors sit down directly on the track and have to be ‘lifted’ by wheeling their handle around before they can be slid open.
Working on the principle of both sliding doors and tilt-and-turn windows, these doors can be opened completely or simply their top portion for allowing proper ventilation.
Aluminium Patio Sliding Doors
As the name itself suggests, these ‘no-swing’ doors are generally installed as openings to patios but can be used anywhere in the home. These huge fixtures are a great way to allow in natural light and facilitate air circulation.
Sliding French Doors
For those who enjoy the timeless appeal of French doors but do not have enough space in their home to install them, these hingeless French doors that slide along a panel are the perfect solution.